Like so many others, being quarantined has been a little rough. However small, there have been some brights spots.
Here’s my top 5 favs during quaratine:
- Liberex Facial Cleansing Brush -Yall, I have no idea why I didn’t buy this thing sooner but it is amazing!
- L.A. Girls Ultimate Intense Auto Eye Liner-its stays put and makes it easy for me to do a subtle cat eye (while homeschooling and cooking 430 meals a day)
- Pocket Planner-I admit I am a planner junkie! But with nowhere to go, my regular a6 sized planner has alot of white space. The pocket planner is the perfect fix!
- The Office-this show has become a nightly ritual for my husband and I! The dry humor is the best…and I might have taken an online test and had alot in common with Dwight:/
- Plants-I have became a house plant addict! The fresh greenery makes me smile and is an inexpensive way to brighten any room.
No matter how small, I hope that you have something that brings you joy!