One of the hottest mommy topics has to be whether you’re choosing to homeschool or send your children back to school…and honestly there is no bad choice. Only a choice that is right for your family.
So, here are a few ways to support other moms/families in this not so normal back to school season:
- Buy and deliver dinner or lunch to a family to celebrate this new school year
- Stock up on hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for a family that is returning to school building
- Offer to pay for a tutor for a few hours for a homeschooling mom
- Coffee delivery or gift card
- Send an encouraging call or text
- Set up a distanced learning co-op with other moms
Whatever it is, be kind and understanding. Continue to pray for our children, teachers and parents. Wishing you a successful school year!